Screen Rant is Accepting Applications from Experienced WritersYou should be able to write 20+ news posts (350+ words a piece) or 5+ list posts (2500+ words a piece) per month about the latest entertainment news including:
- New movie announcements
- Casting news
- Production developments
- Photo posts
- Movie and TV trailers
- Entertaining list posts
- Game announcements
- Game design developments
- Game screenshot posts
- Game trailers
The positions are open to anyone over the age of 18 - regardless of where you live - though respondents who live near industry centers (Los Angeles, NYC, San Francisco, etc) might be privy to additional opportunities (interviews, screenings, events, etc). Our site covers reviews, interviews, and features but for the time being we are looking for dedicated news and list writers only.
- Prior experience writing for an online or print publication is strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of TV and Movie (both past and present) is a requirement.
- Availability outside of normal business hours (nights and weekends) is a plus but we're ALSO looking for daytime help.
- Knowledge of online post production is a plus. Knowledge of Wordpress a plus. Knowledge of Image Editing (e.g. Photoshop) a plus.
- This is a paid-per-post contract position. There are currently no full time positions available but we offer good part time pay.