While our readers are already talking about Wonder Woman in the comments section of our Wonder Woman review, this is the place where you can discuss spoilers and plot twists/reveals without worrying about ruining director Patty Jenkins’ first DC Extended Universe entry for people who haven’t seen it yet.
If you’re posting comments here, assume that anyone in the conversation has seen Wonder Woman already. If you haven’t seen the latest DCEU movie yet, then we would recommend that you don’t read the comments here until you have. Other than that, feel free to discuss Wonder Woman and all its many surprises (including, its connections to other DCEU films).
Want more Wonder Woman goodness? Check out some of our Wonder Woman-related features and updates:
- Wonder Woman Producer Explains Lack of Post-Credits Scene
- Why Wonder Woman’s Success Isn’t Zack Snyder’s Failure
- Wonder Woman’s Smaller Budget is a Blessing, Not a Curse
- Zack Snyder Confirms Wonder Woman Sequel Plans
- The Big Detail in Wonder Woman Marketing Nobody’s Talking About
Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, when an American pilot crashes on their shores and tells of a massive conflict raging in the outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat. Fighting alongside man in a war to end all wars, Diana will discover her full powers…and her true destiny.
Wonder Woman opens in theaters on June 2nd. It is 141 minutes long and is rated PG-13 for sequences of violence and action, and some suggestive content.
- Wonder Woman (2017) release date: Jun 02, 2017
- Justice League (2017) release date: Nov 17, 2017
- Aquaman (2018) release date: Dec 21, 2018
- Shazam! (2019) release date: Apr 05, 2019
- Cyborg (2020) release date: Apr 03, 2020
- Green Lantern Corps. (2020) release date: Jul 24, 2020
Leave A Comment
Looking for an AD FREE EXPERIENCE on ScreenRant?Get Your Free Access Now!