Thursday, Nov. 5
- Mom Season 3 Premiere – 9 p.m. on CBS
- Angel From Hell Series Premiere – 9:30 p.m. on CBS
- Elementary Season 4 Premiere – 10 p.m. on CBS
Friday, Nov. 6
- Master of None Premiere – All episodes available on Netflix
Sunday, Nov. 8
- Flesh and Bone Series Premiere – 8 p.m. on Starz
Sunday, Nov. 15
- Into the Badlands Series Premiere – 9 p.m. on AMC
Friday, Nov. 20
Top Pick: The Man in the High Castle Series Premiere – All episodes available on Amazon
This adaptation of the award-winning alternate history novel from acclaimed sci-fi author Philip K. Dick comes to Amazon through executive producers Ridley Scott and Frank Spotniz of The X-Files fame. The 10-episode series imagines what life would be like 15 years after the end of a World War II in which the Axis Powers emerged victorious. It is an ambitious adaptation set to include elements of political intrigue, spycraft, period drama, and science fiction in way that's never been brought to television before.
Friday, Dec. 4
- Transparent Season 2 Premiere – All episodes available on Amazon
Monday, Dec. 14
- Childhood's End Miniseries Premiere (Syfy)
Top Pick: The Expanse Series Premiere (Syfy)
It would seem the end of 2015 will feature plenty of genre blending, as Syfy is set to launch its newest series The Expanse, starring Thomas Jane as a hard-boiled detective investigating a missing persons case amidst humanity's colonization of the solar system. Set 200 years in the future, the series aims to mix its detective story with sci-fi elements and a heavy hint of conspiracy in an effort to refocus Syfy's programming on the genre that is its namesake.
These are the programs with premiere dates already set. Keep in mind there will be midseason premieres to factor in as well. As always, Screen Rant will keep you posted on all the TV shows you need to see.