While our readers are already talking about The Mummy in the comments section of our The Mummy review, this is the place where you can discuss spoilers and plot twists/reveals without worrying about ruining Universal's first official Dark Universe entry for people who haven’t seen it yet.
If you’re posting comments here, assume that anyone in the conversation has seen The Mummy already. If you haven’t seen the director Alex Kurtzman's Dark Universe movie yet, then we would recommend that you don’t read the comments here until you have. Other than that, feel free to discuss The Mummy and all its many surprises (including, its connections to upcoming Dark Universe films).
Want more The Mummy goodness? Check out some of our The Mummy-related features and updates:
- The Mummy Sets Opening Day Record in South Korea
- Dark Universe Adding Hunchback of Notre Dame & Phantom of the Opera
- The Mummy Doesn’t Have an End Credits Scene
- New Mummy Video Explores the Dark Universe’s Legacy
- Universal’s Monster Movie Universe is Officially the Dark Universe
Thought safely entombed in a tomb deep beneath the unforgiving desert, the ancient princess Ahmanet whose destiny was unjustly taken from her is awakened in our current day, bringing with her malevolence grown over millennia and terrors that defy human comprehension.
The Mummy opens in theaters June 9th. It is 110 minutes long and is rated PG-13 for violence, action and scary images, and for some suggestive content and partial nudity.
- The Mummy (2017) release date: Jun 09, 2017
- Bride of Frankenstein release date: Nov 19, 2018