Warning: Spoilers ahead for Stranger Things season 3.
Stranger Things season 3 is a love letter to the '80s and so naturally features classic songs from it and previous decades. Here's a full list of the songs from Strangers Things season 3 and where exactly in the show you hear them.
The most recent season of Netflix's Stranger Things takes place during the summer of 1985. Months have passed since Eleven closed the gate to the Upside Down but the Mind Flayer wasn't completely exterminated. There's also a new threat in Hawkins as a team of Russians arrive to use the town's connection to the other world. Of course, most of the residents are distracted by the Fourth of July festivities, once again putting the heroes in danger.
Stranger Things' season 3 soundtrack has an exceptional mix of music. It ranges from '60s classic to mid-'80s hits by artists like Wham! and Madonna. There is even a song performed by a lead cast member in the final episode of the season. From Eleven and Mike's love life in episode 1 to Joyce closing a chapter of her life in episode 8, here's every track you'll hear in Stranger Things season 3.
"Chapter One: Suzie, Do You Copy?"
- Corey Hart - "Never Surrender" - Eleven and Mike are kissing in her bedroom.
- Stray Cats - "Rock This Town" - Hawkins residents swim in the community pool.
- Huey Lewis & The News - "Workin' For A Livin'" - Nancy rushes to work to deliver lunch.
- Patsy Cline - "She's Got You" - Hopper lovingly looks at Joyce from afar.
- Foreigner - "Hot Blooded" - Billy watched Mrs. Wheeler swim.
- REO Speedwagon - "Can't Fight This Feeling" - Hopper is upset that El and Mike are kissing.
- Cutting Crew - "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight" - Mrs. Wheeler gets ready to meet Billy.
"Chapter Two: The Mall Rats"
- Jim Croce - "You Don't Mess Around With Jim" - Hopper sings in the car, happy that El and Mike are fighting.
- Weird Al Yankovich - "My Bologna" - Joyce visits Mr. Clarke at his house.
- Madonna - "Material Girl" - El and Max try on clothes at Stracourt Mall.
- Foreigner - "Cold As Ice" - El dumps Mike after he lies to her.
"Chapter Three: The Case of the Missing Lifeguard"
- Madonna - "Angel" - Max dances as El reads teen magazines on her bed.
- Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" - Steve and Dustin spy on aerobics class in Starcourt Mall.
- Don McLean - "American Pie" - Billy and Heather eat dinner with her parents.
"Chapter Four: The Sauna Test"
- Vera Lynn - "We'll Meet Again" - El watched Billy run away after the sauna test.
"Chapter Five: The Flayed"
- Loverboy - "Strike Zone" - Hopper steals a car at 7-Eleven.
"Chapter Six: E Pluribus Unum"
- The Pointer Sisters - "Neutron Dance" - Alexei steals the car but doesn't drive away.
"Chapter Seven: The Bite"
- John Mellencamp - "R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A." - The Fun Fair during July Fourth celebrations.
"Chapter Eight: The Battle of Starcourt"
- Jackie Wilson - "Higher And Higher (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me)" - Scoops Troop drives to Dustin's radio tower.
- Gaten Matarazzo and Gabriella Pizzolo - "Never Ending Story" - The duo sings their rendition over the radio to get the passcode from Suzie.
- Peter Gabriel - "Heroes" - The group loads up the U-Haul as Joyce shuts the door to her house.