Star Wars Celebration 2019 is finally here, taking place in Chicago from April 11-15, and we have a guide to all the panels and how to watch them live - to make sure you don't miss a thing. Disney has been carefully keeping Star Wars 9 under wraps, with only a half-second of footage from the movie seen so far (and that half-second only shown to audiences at CinemaCon). However, with an entire fan event dedicated to everything Star Wars, we can expect to see the first trailer, poster, and other major reveals.
While it's obviously the main attraction, Star Wars: Episode IX isn't the only part of the franchise that will be promoted at Star Wars Celebration 2019. There's also highly-anticipated TV show The Mandalorian, which will debut on new streaming service Disney+ along with a new season of The Clone Wars, upcoming video game Jedi: Fallen Order, VR experience Vader Immortal, season 2 of Star Wars Resistance, and details about new Disney Parks attraction Galaxy's Edge.
There's a lot to look forward to if you're a Star Wars fan, so whether you're attending Star Wars Celebration in person or just planning to watch the panels online, here's what you need to know.
How to Watch Star Wars Celebration 2019 Live
Both StarWars.com and the official Star Wars YouTube page will livestream Celebration panels, along with interviews and segments from the show floor, as part of The Star Wars Show LIVE. The show will be hosted by Andi Gutierrez and Anthony Carboni. If you miss out on watching them live, videos from each of the panels are usually uploaded to the Star Wars YouTube channel the next day, and you can also find videos of smaller panels that aren't featured on the main livestream on the channel as well.
Star Wars Celebration 2019 Friday Panels
- Star Wars: Episode IX Panel - 11am CT/12pm ET/9am PT/5pm BST - We can expect to finally learn the full title of Star Wars: Episode IX during this panel, along with an official poster reveal and a trailer.
- Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series Panel - 1:30pm CT/2:30pm ET/11:30am PT/7:30pm BST - ILMxLAB and Oculus offer a sneak peek at a VR experience that takes you into the heart of Darth Vader's Mustafar Fortress.
- Creatures, Droids, and Aliens Panel - 4pm CT/5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm BST - Neal Scanlan, Creative Supervisor of Pinewood Studios' Star Wars creature shop, hosts a look behind the scenes at the making of the Sequel Trilogy's aliens and droids.
- Lucasfilm Publishing Panel - 4:45pm CT/5:45pm ET/2:25pm PT/10:45pm BST - Expect announcements of upcoming Star Wars tie-in books and novels from a panel featuring writers like Jeffrey Brown, Claudia Gray, and Timothy Zahn.
Star Wars Celebration 2019 Saturday Panels
- Galaxy's Edge Panel - 11am CT/12pm ET/9am PT/5pm BST - Details about upcoming Disney Parks attraction Galaxy's Edge, which will feature a ride called Rise of the Resistance and offer blue and green milk as refreshments.
- Del Rey Panel - 12:45pm CT/1:45pm ET/10:45am PT/6:45pm BST - Star Wars authors Claudia Gray, Timothy Zahn, Alexander Freed, and Delilah S. Dawson discuss their current books and what else is on the way.
- Rebels Remembered Panel - 12:45pm CT/1:45pm ET/10:45am PT/6:45pm BST - A retrospective on Star Wars Rebels with Dave Filoni and special guests. Disney has said that a new series will not be announced during this panel.
- Jedi: Fallen Order Panel - 1:30pm CT/2:30pm ET/11:30am PT/7:30pm BST - A first look at the upcoming video game from Apex Legends developer Respawn Entertainment. Expect a trailer and possibly a gameplay demo.
Star Wars Celebration 2019 Sunday Panels
- The Mandalorian Panel - 11am CT/12pm ET/9am PT/5pm BT - Our first proper look at the Disney+ series, with a trailer and possibly other footage to be expected, and hopefully a release date as well.
- Marvel Comics Presents: Star Wars Panel - 2:30pm CT/3:30pm ET/12:30pm PT/8:30pm BST - Marvel Comics writers Greg Pak and Ethan Sacks discuss their respective comic book series, Star Wars: Age of Rebellion and Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge.
- The Clone Wars Panel - 3:30pm CT/4:30pm ET/1:30pm PT/9:30pm BST - This panel will offer a sneak peek at the revival of the series, and we can probably expect a trailer as well.
Star Wars Celebration 2019 Monday Panels
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace 20th Anniversary Panel - 11am CT/12pm ET/9am PT/5pm BST - A look back at the movie that kicked off the prequel trilogy, hosted by Warwick Davis with special guests.
- Star Wars Resistance Season 2 Panel - 1:30pm CT/2:30pm ET/11:30am PT/7:30pm BST - Executive Producers Justin Ridge, Athena Portillo, Brandon Auman plus special guests offer a sneak peak at the upcoming season.
- Star Wars Celebration Closing Ceremony - 3:30pm CT/4:30pm ET/1:30pm PT/9:30pm BST - Wind down with a closing ceremony that looks back at the biggest reveals and highlights of the weekend.
- Star Wars 9 / Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019) release date: Dec 20, 2019