Fans can now get their hands on a new deluxe figure from Spider-Man: Homecoming, featuring the web-slinger in some of his best looks. As the third live-action Spidey in less than twenty years, Tom Holland's take on the wall-crawler has a lot to live up to. Luckily, he's already made an impression thanks to his scene-stealing appearance in Captain America: Civil War. The addition of Iron Man in Homecoming and the connections to the MCU will also differentiate the project. Finally, there's the film's focus on a younger, high-school-aged Peter Parker, something that wasn't fully explored in previous movies.
All of these various details have also led to another new addition for the movie: lots of costumes. While previous Spider-Men have changed their outfits a few times, for better or worse, the many trailers and posters for the Homecoming have shown Holland in a number of different get-ups. From his prep school look in the Homecoming posters to his homemade costume on display in the final Homecoming trailer, Pete won't be sticking with one style throughout the film. Now, thanks to a highly-detailed new toy, fans can swap out Spidey's many looks for themselves.
Hot Toys have unveiled the Spider-Man Deluxe Version figure, an intricately-designed 1/6 scale toy that fully articulates and comes with a whole batch of accessories. And while it lacks the DIY costume—on display in a previous Hot Toys release—it still allows fans a number of ways to customize Pete's look as he heads out to fight crime, or just finish up some of his homework. Check the figure out in the gallery below:
[vn_gallery name="Spider-Man: Homecoming Hot Toys" id="985802"]
The detail, as always for Hot Toys, is exquisite, with the clothe texture of the suit allowing the figure to strike Spidey's signature poses. It also comes with all sorts of accessories, from Pete's blazer and hoodie looks to his various webs. There's even a variety of different eyes, mirroring the looks from the film we recently saw on display in some Homecoming concept art. It's a small detail, but one that has fans most excited for an expressive Spidey right out of the comics.
Along with the photos, Hot Toys released a full list of the accessories for the Deluxe version of their Spider-Man figure.
- A newly developed interchangeable head sculpt with authentic likeness of Tom Holland as Peter Parker
- Four pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of expressions
- A newly developed body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 28.5 cm tall
- Ten pieces of interchangeable hands with black cobweb pattern including:
• One pair of fists
• One pair of relaxed hands
• One pair of palms for cobweb shooting
• One pair of palms for cobweb swinging
• One pair of open hands
- One pair of magnetic web-wings
- One blue zip-up hoodie
- One yellow blazer with badge
- One Spider-Man mask (not wearable on figure)
- One Vulture’s helmet (not wearable on figure)
- One open spider web effect accessory
- Five strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
- One beige backpack
- One pair of headphones
- One Science textbook
- Two Spider Signal stickers
- Dynamic figure stand with Spider-Man nameplate and the movie logo
Also on display alongside Spider-Man is Iron Man in his latest armor. We previously say Tony's new Hot Toys figure, detailing the latest upgrade to his Iron Man suit and referencing his look from the Ultimate Comics that have inspired much of the MCU.
In the meantime, marketing is continuing for Homecoming, with Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. out promoting the film. RDJ is even comparing Homecoming to the first Iron Man and claims that it's testing very well among those who have seen it. With Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Wonder Woman already going strong, Spider-Man: Homecoming certainly has its work cut out for it if the film is to dominate blockbuster season hereon out.
The figure is available now for pre-order from Hot Toys or from Sideshow for U.S. customers.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) release date: Jul 07, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) release date: Nov 03, 2017
- Captain Marvel (2019) release date: Mar 08, 2019
- Black Panther (2018) release date: Feb 16, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War / The Avengers 3 (2018) release date: Apr 27, 2018
- Ant-Man & The Wasp (2018) release date: Jul 06, 2018
- The Avengers 4 / Untitled Avengers Movie (2019) release date: May 03, 2019
Leave A Comment
Looking for an AD FREE EXPERIENCE on ScreenRant?Get Your Free Access Now!