Sideshow Collectibles has unveiled a new Hela Sixth Scale Figure from their Thor: Ragnarok Hot Toys line. Marvel Studios has just launched the latest installment in the Thor franchise (and the Marvel Cinematic Universe as a whole), and Ragnarok is proving to be a big hit. The film continues to receive high praise from critics and general audiences alike. The huge box office receipts are a great sign for the studio, but it is only the beginning with merchandise sales sure to kick into high gear.
Premium collectible figures are increasingly becoming a must-have for many hardcore fans of the Marvel movies and Sideshow has routinely released high quality products with accurate and detailed designs for their onscreen characters. This continues with Thor: Ragnarok. Here's your first look at the impressive figure of Cate Blanchett's Hela.
Sideshow Collectibles is now selling a new Hela Sixth Scale Figure to go along with their Thor: Ragnarok line. The figure gets Blanchett's likeness down to finest detail and includes numerous accessories for buyers to change her look from time to time. The figure stands at approximately 31 mm tall and has 28 points of articulation so she can strike the perfect pose. See the figure below, along with a list of her full accessories:
[vn_gallery name="Sideshow Collectibles Hela Figure From Thor: Ragnarok" id="1109363"]
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including: – One (1) pair of gesturing hands – One (1) pair of relaxed hands – One (1) pair of sword holding hands – One (1) holding Mjolnir right hand
- One (1) green-colored cape (magnetically attachable)
- One (1) pair of black-colored platform boots with green colored lines
- Two (2) swords
- One (1) damaged Mjolnir
Just like the other Ragnarok collectibles from Sideshow, this one won't come cheap, but it may be worth the price to have Marvel's first female villain in her full glory - especially to go alongside the rest of the lineup. Sideshow has previously unveiled Gladiator Thor, as well as Roadworn Thor and Gladiator Hulk. For those diehard collectors out there and overall Thor enthusiasts, Sideshow previously announced a non-MCU looking Thor that comes with Thor Frog (who is officially canon thanks to Thor: Ragnarok).
The timing of this release should be perfect for many who just recently saw Hela's debut in theaters. Blanchett's sinister villain has been a highlight for many, not only thanks to the Oscar winners performance, but also her stellar look. The black and green costume and her stylish headdress transformation only add to the character's onscreen presence. Sideshow has done an excellent job once again of making this figure as lifelike as possible. Many are hoping Thor: Ragnarok is not the last time Blanchett will play the role, but if it is, there's no better time to get the best collectible for the character then right now.
Source: Sideshow Collectibles
- Black Panther (2018) release date: Feb 16, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War / The Avengers 3 (2018) release date: Apr 27, 2018
- Ant-Man & The Wasp (2018) release date: Jul 06, 2018
- Captain Marvel (2019) release date: Mar 08, 2019
- The Avengers 4 / Untitled Avengers Movie (2019) release date: May 03, 2019
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) release date: Jul 05, 2019
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) release date: Nov 03, 2017