While our readers are already talking about Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in the comment section of our Rogue One review, this is the place where you can discuss spoilers without worrying about ruining the movie for people who haven’t seen it yet.
If you’re posting comments here, assume that anyone in the conversation has seen the movie – if you haven’t seen the movie, we would recommend you don’t read the comments here until you have.
Other than that, feel free to discuss Rogue One and all its surprises!
Want more Rogue One? Check out our Rogue One features and updates:
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Review
- Will Rogue One's Heroes Return in Future Star Wars Movies?
- Rogue One: Saw Gerrera’s Clone Wars Backstory
- Rogue One: Jyn and Galen Erso’s Backstory Explained
For an in-depth discussion of the film by the Screen Rant editors check back soon for our Italics episode of the Total Geekall podcast.
Rogue One runs 134 minutes and is Rated PG-13 for extended sequences of sci-fi violence and action. Now playing in theaters.
- Star Wars: Rogue One / Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) release date: Dec 16, 2016