Been a busy day but I thought I'd scrape together some of the more interesting news items that have surfaced over the last day or so for you:
- There will be no "2" in Transformers 2 - I mean, Transformers: Rise of the Fallen.
- So, there will be a Spider-Man 4 in 2011? Apparently this is hush-hush since only theater owners were told.
- The Green Hornet has a teaser site with a brushed green metal logo. Oh and it opens two years from now.
- The G.I. Joe movie has a subtitle-y title: G.I. Joe: Rise of COBRA. I get chills, I tell ya.
- Weird on two fronts: They're making a Hostel 3 and they're doing it WITHOUT Eli Roth.
- First images of Gerard Butler kicking ass in Game. Yes, they've been out for a few days.
- Regarding the upcoming Star Trek reboot: Dead silence, absolutely nothing bubbling on the internets.
- Red band trailer for the upcoming quirky comedy from Joel and Ethan Coen Burn After Reading. Looks pretty funny, as expected.