Here's our guide to who's in the cast of Living with Yourself, and where you might have seen them before. Created by Timothy Greenberg and starring Paul Rudd a dual role, the Netflix comedy series explores a man's existential mid-life crisis. Living with Yourself season 1 is directed by Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Feris, a filmmaking duo who previously directed Little Miss Sunshine, Ruby Sparks, and Battles of the Sexes.
In Living with Yourself, a middle-aged man named Miles Elliot (Rudd) struggles with his place in life and receives special treatment from what appears to be a wellness center, located within a strip mall. After spotting NFL star Tom Brady leaving the company, Miles moves forward with a procedure - only to discover that he's been cloned. Living with Yourself season 1 chronicles the give-and-take between not only Miles and his second self, but also between Miles and his wife, Kate.
Living with Yourself season 1 features a double performance from a seemingly-ageless comedy actor, as well as a collection of other familiar faces. Here's a complete cast rundown for Living with Yourself season 1.
- Paul Rudd as Miles Elliot and Miles Elliot's Clone: A man who survives a "deactivation," and a clone who experiences an existential crisis. Paul Rudd made his feature film debut in Clueless, and has since appeared in numerous mainstream comedies, such as The 40-Year-Old Virgin and I Love You, Man. He also plays Ant-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Aisling Bea as Kate Elliot: Miles' concerned wife who feels stuck in a rut and has been waiting for years to have a baby, while Miles constantly fails to show up for his baseline fertility appointment. An Irish comedian and writer, Aisling Bea portrayed Kiera Sheridan in The Fall season 3 and Aine in the Channel 4 series This Way Up.
- Desmin Borges as Dan: Miles' co-worker, who refers him to Top Happy spa, the company responsible for the cloning. From 2014 to 2019, Desmin Borges portrayed Edgar Quintero in FX's You're the Worst. He also had a supporting role in the 2018 Netflix film Private Life.
- Karen Pittman as Lenore Pool: Miles' boss, who is disappointed with his poor performance and pleasantly surprised when he shows up to work a new man (literally). Karen Pittman portrayed Lisa in The Americans and Priscilla Ridley in Luke Cage season 1.
- Rob Yang as Youngsu: One half of Top Happy, a secret cloning company posing as a spa. Rob Yang also plays Lawrence in HBO's Succession.
- James Seol as Jung-Ho: The other half of Top Happy. Living With Yourself is Seol's first TV role.
- Zoe Chao as Kaylyn: Miles' co-worker, who develops a crush on other Miles after the cloning. Zoe Chao portrayed Mo in The OA and Soo-Lin in the 2019 film Where'd You Go, Bernadette.
- Ginger Gonzaga as Meg: Kate's partner at their architecture and remodeling firm. Gonzaga has guest-starred in another Netflix series, Grace and Frankie.
- Joseph Bessette as Jerry: Miles' mustachioed co-worker. Joseph Bessette had numerous roles in the TV series The Perfect Murder.
- Alia Shawkat as Maia: Miles' half-sister, who is amused by his clone predicament. Alia Shawkat starred as Mae "Maeby" Fünke in Arrested Development. She currently portrays Dory Sief in Search Party.