Left Alive is a new single-player survival action shooter coming March 5th, 2019 to PC and PS4 an today we had the exclusive opportunity to unbox the collector's edition of the latest installment of the Front Mission franchise. Dubbed the Left Alive: Mech Edition we got our hands on a prototype build of the exciting set which features not only high-end physical collectibles, but digital in-game bonuses as well.
Veteran developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa from KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS (character designer, Metal Gear series) and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise and Xenoblade Chronicles X) joined forces to create Left Alive's gritty world.
Below you can watch our Screen Rant Facebook livestream of the unboxing (apologies in advance for the occasional connection issues), details on the Left Alive: Mech Edition which is available for pre-order, and exclusive photos we're allowed to share of the Volk action figure included, and select pages from the included artbook.
The LEFT ALIVE® MECH EDITION includes the following content:
- LEFT ALIVE game for PS4
- VOLK Action Figure (details below)
- Hardback 80-page Artbook
- Steelbook Case
- Survival Pack DLC
About Left Alive: Mech Edition's Volk Action Figure
In addition to the game and bonus in-game perks, the art book, and the collectible steel case, the flagship item of Left Alive: Mech Edition is the insanely awesome Volk action figure. We didn't get a chance to details its features and accessories during our unboxing but we took some photos while playing with it. Some key details to note:
- Volk mech has 40 points of articulation
- Wheels can fold out from the sites and the shoulder pieces fold forward to reveal missiles launchers.
- There are two pairs of interchangeable hands to pose figure holding weapons and a shield.
- Accessories include the SOSUL'KA MISSILE LAUNCHER (to attach to left shoulder), the massive ZAL GUN (a railgun for the right shoulder that features four points of articulation), the METEL MECHINE GUN (the rifle for the right hand), and the AYSBERG SHIELD (for the left hand).