Screenwriter Michael Arndt on his first day writing Star Wars Episode VII.
The Rascals and the Furious
A trailer mashup of The Little Rascals and The Fast and the Furious.
What we’ve learned:
You don’t always need a bucketful of brain power to be the perfect protoganist.
- Athletic prowess and height will impress but aren’t necessarily the route to action hero success.
- Despite the thousands of Chuck Norris facts circulating on the internet, Chuck is in fact a fairly tame flower in action hero terms.
- Bruce Willis’s spirit of adventure will never die.
- Becoming a spy does wonders for your extreme sports CV. Being Bond has pushed Daniel Craig into the upper realms of the Extreme Sports League, though being kitted out with the latest gadgetry and equipment has undoubtedly helped his cause.
- Women make natural warriors too. Sigourney Weaver wove a crazy amount of extreme sports action into her role as Ellen Ripley and defined the female action hero role as a result. She’s also got some of the best muscles in the business.
If you want to be an action hero you need to expect some collateral damage. Unless you’re dating someone with similar super powers or extreme hobbies you can probably expect them to perish on screen in slow-motion. A dating agency for action heroes is perhaps the obvious step to combat this problem.
That’s all for today, folks! Be sure to check back tomorrow for more movie-related geekery.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!