Game of Thrones season 2 promises to bring back the epic and compelling drama of the first season, with new twists in store that will keep viewers begging for more. At the same time, this show will test the boundaries of American television by challenging audiences to keep up with an ever-expanding world that is so densely populated you need a Wiki Website to keep it all straight. In that sense, Game of Thrones really is the new Lost.
Below are links to some other articles that might help you get (and keep) your bearings as season 2 unfolds:
- Game of Thrones Season 2 Character Guide
- Game of Thrones Season 1 Recap / Season 2 Preview
- The Houses of Game of Thrones Season 2
- Plot Summaries for Game of Thrones Season 2 Episodes 1-5
- Game of Thrones Season 2 Trailer
Game of Thrones season 2 premieres on HBO April 1st @ 9pm.