I first wrote this two years ago, but I thought it would be a nice post to dust off and put in front of Screen Rant readers once again.
If ever there was a time of year for traditions, this is it - and many people have movies they watch with friends and/or family that are part of that (yours truly included).
So in the comments below, please share your top/favorite Holiday films!
I'll start of with my favorites:
10. Scrooged (Carol Kane stole the movie)
9. Home Alone (I balk every time my wife wants to watch it but I always end up liking it)
8. White Christmas (Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye, c'mon!)
7. Die Hard ("It's Christmas Leo - a time of miracles.")
6. A Christmas Carol (the George C. Scott version)
5. The Santa Clause (so sue me - I think it's funny and touching)
4. Elf (the only movie in which I've really enjoyed Will Ferrell)
3. A Christmas Story (big time nostalgia for me)
2. Miracle on 34th Street (the original, of course)
1. It's a Wonderful Life (Best. Christmas. Movie. EVER. We save this one for Christmas day.)
OK, now it's YOUR turn. :-)
And Merry Christmas from your friends at Screen Rant!
Image Source: Crazy-Frankenstein.com