Synopsis: This trilogy chronicles an age-old war between vampires and werewolves, starting in medieval times and re-igniting once again in modern times. Kate Beckinsale stars as Selene, a vampire/werewolf hunter who uncovers the buried secrets of the vampire coven's past, and in doing so, helps engender a deadly new bloodfeud with a creature who is half-vampire, half-werewolf at its center.
- Audio commentary with director Len Wiseman, Kate Beckinsale, and Scott Speedman
- Fang vs. Fiction
- Storyboard Comparison
- Music video - Finch: "Worms of the Earth"
- Featurettes - Making of Underworld, Visual Effects of Underworld, Creature Effects, Stunts, Designing Underworld, The Look of Underworld, Sights & Sounds
Underworld: EvolutionSpecial Features:
- Feature commentary with director Len Wiseman, production designer Patrick Tatopoulos, second unit director Brad Martin, and editor Nick De Toth
- Featurettes - Bloodlines: From Script to Screen, The Hybrid Theory, Making Monsters Roar, The War Rages On, Building a Saga, Music and Mayhem
- Music video "Her Portrait in Black" by Atreyu
Underworld: Rise of the LycansSpecial Features:
- Behind the Castle Walls: A Picture-in-Picture track
- Filmmakers' Audio Commentary with French director Patrick Tatopoulos, Underworld series creator Len Wiseman, executive producer James McQuaide, and producers Richard Wright and Gary Lucchesi
- The Origin of the Feud
- Re-creating the Dark Ages
- From Script to Screen
- Lycanthropes Around the World
- Cinechat: A text-based feature that allows users to correspond with their friends while watching the movie
- Music Video of William Control's "Deathclub"