Synopsis: Set in the high-stakes world of the financial industry, Margin Call is an entangling thriller involving the key players at an investment firm during one perilous 24-hour period in the early stages of the 2008 financial crisis. When an entry-level analyst unlocks information that could prove to be the downfall of the firm, a roller-coaster ride ensues as decisions both financial and moral catapult the lives of all involved to the brink of disaster.
- Director and Producer Commentary features J.C. Chandor and Neal Dodson
- Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary by Director and Producer
- Revolving Door - Making Margin Call
- Missed Calls - Momnts with Cast and Crew
- From the Deck - Photo Gallery
Rotten Tomatoes Score - 86% Fresh
IMDB Score - 7.2/10