Doctor Strange has now opened in international markets as well as the U.S., meaning that discussions about the latest Marvel Cinematic Universe film are well underway. Our Doctor Strange review is spoiler-free but, in order to protect readers who haven't seen the film yet from being spoiled, this is the place where anyone who has seen the movie can discuss details without worrying about ruining the movie for those who haven’t.
If you’re posting comments here, assume that anyone in the conversation has seen the movie – if you haven’t seen the movie, we would recommend you don’t read the comments here until you have.
Other than that, feel free to discuss Doctor Strange and all its surprises!
Want more Doctor Strange? Check out our Doctor Strange features and updates:
- Doctor Strange Mid-Credits Scene Explained
- Doctor Strange Post-Credits Scene Explained
- Doctor Strange: Benedict Cumberbatch Plays Two Characters in the Film
- Benedict Cumberbatch Says Doctor Strange Will Be An Avenger
Doctor Strange runs 115 minutes and is Rated PG-13 for sci-fi violence and action throughout, and an intense crash sequence. Now playing in theaters.
- Doctor Strange (2016) release date: Nov 04, 2016