Disney Parks Canada is launching two Canadian Resident Ticket Offers – one for the Walt Disney World Resort and one for the Disneyland Resort. Planning for a holiday getaway or a 2019 vacation? See below.
With this offer, Canadian residents can purchase an adult 3-day, 1-park per day ticket in advance for as low as $207 USD total―that’s just $69 USD per day. Of course, this means, Park Hopper passes are sold separately.
Related UPDATE: Disney Parks Introduces Affordable, Variable Pricing
Tickets may be purchased online or over the phone from today, August 29, 2018 through April 11, 2019 for usage through May 23, 2019. Offer is also valid on Park Hopper Tickets, and each ticket allows one Magic Morning early admission.*
Enjoy the newly reimagined Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure Park! Now that this vibrant land is officially open, you’ll definitely want to explore its whimsical boardwalk where Pixar stories and characters come to life. Highlights include re-imagined attractions, shops, Character Greetings and uniquely themed dining experiences.
To maximize your visit, guests can add Disney MaxPass for $10 USD per ticket per day. With Disney MaxPass, you can:
- Save time in line by making Disney FASTPASS selections on your mobile device* using the Disneyland app while you’re in the parks. Guests with Park Hopper Tickets can even make selections for attractions in our other theme park.
- Capture your memories with unlimited Disney PhotoPass photo downloads** from the day. Download and share photos from select dining locations, attractions, Character Greetings, Disney PhotoPass Photographers and Magic Shots.
Important Details for Canadian Disney Parks Offer
- Offer only for Canadian residents, and valid proof of Canadian residency, including government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and theme park admission.
- Canadian residency will be validated for each adult guest in the party prior to theme park admission.
- Tickets must be purchased between August 29, 2018 and April 11, 2019 and prior to travel to the Disneyland Resort.
- Offer is not available at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
Source: Disney Parks Canada