While our readers are already talking about Black Panther in the comments section of our Black Panther review, this is the place where you can discuss spoilers and plot twists/reveals without worrying about ruining filmmaker Ryan Coogler's Marvel Cinematic Universe entry for those who haven’t seen it yet.
If you’re posting comments here, assume that anyone in the conversation has seen Black Panther already. If you haven’t gotten to watch the first MCU movie release of 2018 yet, then we would recommend that you don’t read the comments here until you have. Other than that, feel free to discuss Black Panther and all its many surprises (including, how it may set up both Avengers: Infinity War and future Black Panther sequels).
Want more Black Panther goodness? Check out some of our Black Panther-related features and updates:
- Every Black Panther Easter Egg & Comic Book Reference
- Black Panther Explains Captain America's New Shield
- How Black Panther 'Reboots' Bucky for Avengers: Infinity War
- Marvel Wants Black Panther Characters to Return in Sequels & Crossovers
- Black Panther 2 Could Introduce Storm to the MCU
Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther” follows T’Challa who, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king. But when a powerful old enemy reappears, T’Challa’s mettle as king - and Black Panther - is tested when he is drawn into a formidable conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people and their way of life.
Black Panther starts playing in U.S. theaters on Thursday evening, February 15. It is 134 minutes long and is rated PG-13 for prolonged sequences of action violence, and a brief rude gesture.
- Black Panther (2018) release date: Feb 16, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War / The Avengers 3 (2018) release date: Apr 27, 2018
- Ant-Man & The Wasp (2018) release date: Jul 06, 2018
- Captain Marvel (2019) release date: Mar 08, 2019
- The Avengers 4 / Untitled Avengers Movie (2019) release date: May 03, 2019
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) release date: Jul 05, 2019
More Great Articles
Leave A Comment
Looking for an AD FREE EXPERIENCE on ScreenRant?Get Your Free Access Now!