Best Esports Gaming Mice: SteelSeries Rival 310 & Sensei 310
The most impressive hardware meeting I've ever had in this industry is with SteelSeries, multiple times, many years ago. They took the time to break down all the work and history that goes into the parts and materials used in their products which is why they've always been elite when it comes to gaming mice. The Rival 310 and ambidextrous Sensei 310 are shining examples of this thanks to their industry-leading mechanic switches (click them bad boys 50 million times, we dare you!), their 1-to-1 esports sensor, their exclusive split-trigger mouse button design, and ergonomic and lightweight design.
What does all that mean? These gaming mice are part of the SteelSeries TrueMove line and use sensors for the most accurate, perfect tracking for performance, range, and accuracy all at ultra-low latency.
TrueMove3 is a 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical sensor built exclusively with industry leader PixArt. Instead of focusing on CPI alone, TrueMove3 was engineered for true 1-to-1 tracking. Moving a specific distance on a mousepad results in the same exact distance on screen, without introducing latency, interpolation, or affecting jitter reduction.
- Only 88.3g in weight
- Gaming’s first pure silicone side grips for a lifetime of handling.
- Fingerprint resistant semi-rough matte top finish.
- Fiber-reinforced plastics make for a lighter yet stronger mouse construction.
- Exclusive split-trigger button design providing excellent click force and consistent feel during burst firing, rapid presses or holds.
- Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the mouse. A Powerful 32-bit ARM processor allows you to save CPI settings, button remappings and lighting effects on-board for software-free use at LAN events and tournaments.
The Rival 310 and Sensei 310 (the ambidextrous variant) each retail for $59.99 and come with a free SteelSeries QcK Vector mousepad.