While our readers are already talking about Avengers: Infinity War in the comments section of our Avengers: Infinity War review, this is the place where you can discuss spoilers, post-credits scenes, and plot twists/reveals without worrying about ruining Marvel Studios' adventure for those who haven’t see it yet.
If you’re posting comments here, assume that anyone in the conversation has seen Infinity War already. If you haven’t seen the latest installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe yet, then we would recommend that you don’t read the comments here until you have. Other than that, feel free to discuss Infinity War and all its many surprises (including, how it brings the story of the MCU thus far to a close or how it may setup Avengers 4).
In order to respect review and spoiler embargoes, we will not be posting the biggest Infinity War spoilers here; however, you're free to break down your own impressions and review, as well as everything that wowed or disappointed you in the comments.
If you're looking for more to read, check out our other Avengers: Infinity War-related features and updates:
- Where Every Avenger Is At The Start Of Infinity War
- Iron Man’s Most Important Moment (Wasn’t Nick Fury)
- Why Marvel TV Characters Won’t Be In Infinity War
- Marvel Has Been Teasing Thanos In The MCU Since Thor
- Marvel’s Original MCU Plan Led to A Very Different Infinity War
- A Complete History Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe
An unprecedented cinematic journey ten years in the making and spanning the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” brings to the screen the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time. The Avengers and their Super Hero allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe. Anthony and Joe Russo direct the film, which is produced by Kevin Feige. Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo, Trinh Tran, Jon Favreau, James Gunn and Stan Lee are the executive producers. Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely wrote the screenplay.
Avengers: Infinity War is now playing in U.S. theaters nationwide. It runs 149 minutes and is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action throughout, language and some crude references.
- The Avengers 4 / Avengers: Endgame (2019) release date: Apr 26, 2019
- Avengers: Infinity War / The Avengers 3 (2018) release date: Apr 27, 2018
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) release date: Jul 02, 2019
- Ant-Man & The Wasp (2018) release date: Jul 06, 2018
- Captain Marvel (2019) release date: Mar 08, 2019