While our readers are already talking about Alien: Covenant in the comments section of our Alien: Covenant review, this is the place where you can discuss spoilers and plot twists/reveals without worrying about ruining director Ridley Scott's Prometheus followup (or, if you prefer, Scott's latest Alien prequel) for people who haven’t seen it yet.
If you’re posting comments here, assume that anyone in the conversation has seen Alien: Covenant already. If you haven’t seen the new Alien movie yet, then we would recommend that you don’t read the comments here until you have. Other than that, feel free to discuss Alien: Covenant and all its many surprises (including, its connections to Alien films past).
Want more Alien: Covenant goodness? Check out some of our Alien: Covenant-related features and updates:
- Why It’s Good That Neill Blomkamp’s Alien 5 Was Cancelled
- Do the Alien Prequel Movies Create a Major Plot Hole?
- Why We Still Need a Proper Sequel to James Cameron's Aliens
- 20 Deleted Scenes From the Alien Movies That Change Everything
- Rick & Morty Discover How to Defeat Facehuggers in Alien: Covenant Promo
Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created, with ALIEN: COVENANT, a new chapter in his groundbreaking ALIEN franchise. The crew of the colony ship Covenant, bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world. When they uncover a threat beyond their imagination, they must attempt a harrowing escape.
Alien: Covenant is now playing in U.S. theaters. It is 123 minutes long and is Rated R for sci-fi violence, bloody images, language and some sexuality/nudity.
- Alien: Covenant (2017) release date: May 19, 2017