X-Men: Days of Future Past is the biggest superhero film of the year, already earning the crown of becoming the most expensive comic book movie ever made. Featuring large set pieces, towering robots, a story that takes place both in the past and the future, and a massive cast of Hollywood stars, it’s no wonder that the ambitious project is already tracking for the biggest weekend opening of the summer, even more than the three other Marvel movies.
To celebrate the return of the X-Men – and early reactions say it’s a welcomed one – featuring new and familiar characters from the film series’ 14-year history, TCL is partnering with Fox to sponsor the release of X-Men: Days of Future Past, and teaming with Screen Rant to offer an epic HD TV giveaway. Read on for the details.
TCL, one of the leading players in the global TV industry, is proud to partner with Fox Entertainment as the Presenting Sponsor of all of the Premieres of “X-Men: Days of Future Past” around the world. This marks another major step in TCL’s transformation from being a traditional electronics manufacturer to a global multimedia entertainment technology enterprise. By sponsoring what promises to be the biggest movie of the year, TCL positions itself as a global leader in entertainment marketing. TCL will have a strong red carpet presence at the world premiere in New York on May 10, and maintain that presence through global events in Beijing, Sao Paulo, Moscow, London, Paris, Melbourne and Singapore.
Giveaway Details and Prizes
One lucky winner will win a TCL 50″ 4K Ultra HD TV.
Enjoy the Creative Life with the TCL 50” edge-lit LED Ultra-High Definition TV featuring next-generation 4K technology. Bringing you spectacular picture quality with its stunning 3840 x 2160 resolution and advanced 120Hz CMI (Clear Motion Index) refresh rate, this display offers you four times the resolution of Full HD (1080p) for tremendous clarity and smoothness. The 5,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio provides brilliant color and contrast. Featuring an ultra-thin bezel with a modern gunmetal gray finish, it delivers more picture in a sophisticated slim frame design. Whether wall mounted like a piece of art or sitting on its elegant glass base, this LED UHDTV delivers the very best in picture quality.
How to Enter:
You can enter multiple ways and every friend you refer will give you extra entries. To enter this contest, use the widget below: (Must be over 18 and live in the US to enter.)
TCL Corporation is one of the largest consumer electronics enterprises in China, with over 70,000 employees in 40 countries throughout the world. Currently it has three listed subsidiaries: Starting from 2014, TCL is focusing its goal of building new customer-centered “product + service” business model, while pushing its transformation towards “smart + Internet technologies.” TCL is committed to its new vision of “enriching lives of its customers by rendering products and services of ultimate experience.” Check out TCL Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TCLTV
About X-Men Days of Future Past
The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods in X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. The beloved characters from the original “X-Men” film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from the past, “X-Men: First Class,” in order to change a major historical event and fight in an epic battle that could save our future. The star-studded cast includes Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Peter Dinklage, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen and more!
X-Men: Days of Future Past arrives in U.S. theaters on May 23rd, 2014, followed by Fantastic Four on June 19th, 2015, X-Men: Apocalypse on May 27th, 2016, The Wolverine 3 (not the official title) on March 3rd, 2017, Fantastic Four 2 on July 14th, 2017, and an unspecified Marvel film on July 13th, 2018.
Follow Rob on Twitter @rob_keyes.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Screen Rant Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) are open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet at all times during the Sweepstakes and subsequent prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Screen Rant. All employees of Screen Rant. (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within twenty four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES: The Prize will be delivered to the winning entrant’s address or at the sole option and discretion of the contest sponsor to a recipient designated by the contest winner. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
4. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
5. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Screen Rant and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
7. SPONSOR: Screen Rant