A young mother and her twin sons move into a rural-area house that’s marked for death.
See Also 2016 New Movies
- Review: Matrix Revolutions
- Talking in movie theaters
- Battlestar Galactica Part I (Sci Fi channel)
- Battlestar Galactica Part II (Sci Fi channel)
- Review: Return of the King
- Review: Peter Pan
- Disney & Jerry Bruckheimer making my job easy
- Justin Timberlake tries his acting chops
- Original Star Wars trilogy DVD: Finally!
- Is blaxploitation coming back?
- The Six Million Dollar Comedian
- Follow up an Oscar win with… an MTV cartoon?!
- Review: The Passion of the Christ
- I, Robot – I hope you weren’t looking forward to it
- American Justice: “Another Winner!”
- Another potentially cool movie bites the dust?
- Reefer Madness: The Musical?
- Review: Dungeons and Dragons
- Mission: Impossible 3 might just be a good movie!
- All together now: “WHO CARES?!”
- A respectable reality show?! Could it be?
- First pics of the Batmobile from “Batman Begins”
- What would Simon say?
- No! not Troy!
- The end of an era?
- SciFi Channel: One good idea, one bad
- American Idol: Camile is outta here!
- A love affair with mediocrity
- The Apprentice: Vic called it right
- Just shoot me now
- The Apprentice & Omarosa: Is there no end?
- The Apprentice Finale: Wow!
- The Apprentice: Reality sets in
- American Idol: Jennifer is history
- Survivor: Is it an island or a glass house?
- More Omarosa backlash
- The reality of reality TV
- Review: Kill Bill Vol.2
- American Idol: The bell tolls for John Stevens
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition – Reality TV with a heart?
- Detailed images of the Batsuit from Batman Begins
- American Idol: George bites the dust
- Disney does the right thing
- Friends Finale: Validating why I dumped this show
- Fantasy Movies: A good trend for a change
- The Olsen twins: Too much of a bad thing
- Survivor All-Stars Finale = Sensory Overload
- The Swan – What are we missing?
- American Idol: Last dance for LaToya
- Survivor All Stars – Rupert’s revenge!