BRUCE CAMPBELL & PATTON OSWALT on “Career Trajectory” – SF Sketchfest 2013
Bruce Campbell and Patton Oswalt take a hilarious journey through the history of the Evil Dead franchise at “Hail to the King, Baby! An Evening with Bruce Campbell”.
From Steve McQueen’s enhanced dark green fastback to the multi-million dollar development of the futuristic Batmobile, cult classic movies have produced vehicular legends.
CJPonyParts has selected six automotive marvels, including some of their favorite Mustangs, from the following movies:
- Bullitt – 1968 Ford Mustang GT 390 Fastback
- Christine – 1958 Plymouth Fury Belvedere
- Pulp Fiction – 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS Convertible
- Gone in 60 Seconds – 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
- Transformers – 2005 Mustang GT
- The Dark Knight Rises – Lamborghini/Tank Hybrid
Scariest Horror Films
In preparation for Halloween, Norwood & Jack look back at some of the films that left them scared and scarred.
That’s all for today, folks! Be sure to check back tomorrow for more movie-related geekery.