New York Comic Con 2017 is just around the corner, taking place October 5 – 8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City! If you haven’t gotten tickets yet, don’t fret. Thursday tickets are still available and we’ll be giving away ten (10!) Sidekick passes for the whole event in the coming weeks as well!
Here’s what to do if you live in the area, within commuting distance, or if you have somewhere to stay during NYCC this fall.
The first thing you need to do is get verified as a fan. This must be done to buy a ticket or have one purchased for you and it’s a two-step process. Click the Fan Verification button below the tickets you’d like to purchase on this page for more info and to fill out your Fan Verification profile. Once you’re verified you’ll be emailed a link from ShowClix to make ticket or merchandise purchases.
- All NYCC 2017 tickets must be ordered online. Tickets cannot be purchased over the phone and tickets will not be sold at retailers or any events leading up to NYCC 2017.
- There is a limit of four (4) tickets per types.
- Please note: Prices above do not include state taxes, local taxes or shipping cost. Taxes and shipping cost will be added to your ticket purchase during checkout.
- You will be charged full price if a replacement ticket is needed. Tickets will only be replaced if they are activated and activation of all NYCC 2017 tickets is required.
- Companions for those that require medical assistance need to buy a ticket. If your companion will be provided by a company, email email@example.com for help making arrangements.
- Please note: Merchandise will ship separately.
Note: if you buy tickets before 11:59 PM ET on August 25, 2017 ticket(s) will be mailed via USPS to the address you enter (international can be shipped or picked up on-site). Tickets purchased after this time will automatically ship expedited or be available at Will Call depending on the timing to ensure timely delivery. It’s too late to change delivery address to forward mail if required to get your tickets! Tickets will mail end of the month and should arrive throughout September.
We’ll have some tips on what guests to look out for (for autographs and photo opps!); what comic, movie, and TV panels to attend; artists to check out, and some major announcements we hope to see, etc. in the coming week here on Screen Rant. For more information on ticket purchases and some terms of service, head here.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!