The long wait for Man of Steel is now over! And to celebrate the highly-anticipated return of Superman, Screen Rant is giving away a prize packed filled with more than enough Man of Steel goodies to help satisfying your inner Kryptonian.
In addition to the typical t-shirt and sweatshirt fare, one lucky grand prize winner will also receive a replica “Command Key”, a “Command Key” USB and a Man of Steel backpack – plus MUCH more.
Contest Details and Prizes
Only lucky winner will win the HUGE list of items below…
1 – Man of Steel “Command Key” Replica housed in custom metal & acrylic case
1 – Laptop/iPad Backpack with Metal “S” Shield
1 – “S” Shield Zip-up Hoodie
1 – Fisher Space Pen in Man of Steel Tin
1 – 16GB “Command Key” USB
1 – Men’s “S” Shield Charcoal Tee
1 – Ladies’ Bella Jersey Deep V-Neck Tee
1 – Man of Steel iPhone Case
1 – Metal Etched Pin Badges of Superman and Zod Logos
1 – Man of Steel Notebook
2 – Man of Steel Mouse Pad
2 – 2” Metal “S” Shield Key Chain
2 – Set of temporary tattoos and decal stickers
2 – Man of Steel Screen Wipes
1 – Family 4-Pack IMAX tickets*
1 – Warby Parker “Lois Lane” or “Clark Kent” Man of Steel Eyeglass Frames
1 – Norton 360™ Multi-Device by Symantec
How to Enter:
You can enter multiple ways and every friend you refer will get you 5 extra entries. To enter this contest, use the widget below: (Must be over 18 and live in the US to enter.)
About Man of Steel:
A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.
Squaring off against the superhero are two other surviving Kryptonians, the villainous General Zod, played by Oscar® nominee Michael Shannon (Revolutionary Road), and Faora, Zod’s evil partner, played by Antje Traue (upcoming The Seventh Son). Also from Superman’s native Krypton are Lara Lor-Van, Superman’s mother, played by Ayelet Zurer (Angels and Demons), and Superman’s father, Jor-El, portrayed by Academy Award® winner Russell Crowe (Gladiator).
Warby Parker is a transformative fashion brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price, while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses.
Experience Man of Steel in theatres and IMAX® 3D June 14th. (IMAX® 3D is a registered trademark of IMAX Corporation.)
Norton 360™ Multi-Device brings together powerful PC, Mac®, and Android™, iPhone®, and iPad® protection into a single solution, so you can safely surf, shop, share, and socialize online, no matter which device you use.
Experience Man of Steel in theatres and IMAX® 3D June 14th
1. ELIGIBILITY: Screen Rant Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) are open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet at all times during the Sweepstakes and subsequent prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Screen Rant. All employees of Screen Rant. (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within twenty four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
3. PRIZES: The Prize will be delivered to the winning entrant’s address or at the sole option and discretion of the contest sponsor to a recipient designated by the contest winner. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
4. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
5. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Screen Rant and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
7. SPONSOR: Screen Rant
*One (1) winner will receive four (4) *IMAX® tickets in the form of Hollywood Movie Money® Certificates. Each Hollywood Movie Money Certificate is redeemable for one (1) IMAX movie admission with a maximum value of ($21 total) to see any IMAX film (not exclusively Man of Steel) at participating theaters. Winners will be directed to the website http://www.activaterewards.