Welcome to Screen Rant’s “Geek Picks,” where we collect the finest movie-related geekery from around the Web. Today you’ll find a montage of superheroes and super-villains making their introductions; what it costs to be a modern superhero; a Batman wedding ring; 10 Reasons To Love Science w/Neil deGrasse Tyson; and Larry King’s top 10 super heroes. All that and more on this edition of SR’s Geek Picks!

If you have any Geek Picks of your own, please send them to srgeekpicks(at)gmail(dot)com and you could be featured in a future post!

Minion Mashups

Supercut: Superheroes And Super-Villains Introduce Themselves

He’s Batman. She’s Poison Ivy. I am Iron Man. Watch a montage of superheroes and super-villains making their introductions.

10 Reasons To Love Science w/Neil deGrasse Tyson

Don’t like science? Not a fan of Brainiac Day on Geek Week? Then let world-famous astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson try and convince you otherwise with these 10 Reasons To Love Science.

X-Men Wolverine Claws (The Wolverine) – MAN AT ARMS

Every week our master swordsmith and renowned propmaster, Tony Swatton, forges iconic weapons using high-speed belt grinders, scorching furnaces, and pounding power hammers. Then he takes his weapon to the streets to bust up some stuff.

This week Tony is creating Wolverine’s claws.

NEXT PAGE: Cost of being a superhero….

How Much Does It Cost To Be A Superhero?

Boston Comic Con 2013 Cosplay

Batman Wedding Ring

Jewelry designer Takayas Mizuno created a 14K white gold Batman-inspired wedding ring with black bats and diamond accents, which is available for purchase right now over at Custom Made for $2,500 – $3,500.

Well Deadpool, That’s Not Very Nice

Deadpool Movie Poster

NEXT PAGE: Larry King’s Favorite Superheroes…



Nerf War – the Candy Cartels

Nerf War with the Candy Cartels! This is no regular Nerf Gun Battle, this is a nerf fight with the Candy Cartels! Thanks for sharing this video! Since we are on a roadtrip around the USA, 90% of this video was created in a moving car and the other 10% was done in fast food restaurants.

The Sidecar ft. Bobby Moynihan: The Death of Blu-Jay

LARRY KING’s Top 10 Super Heroes

Larry King runs through his Top 10 favorite Super Heroes. What do you think will be on Larry’s Top 10 list?

Summer Reading Recap with Nick Offerman

That’s all for today, folks! Be sure to check back tomorrow for more movie-related geekery.

Today’s picks have been brought to you by: Jimmy Kimmel LivehitfixcomNerdistAbove AverageMashableFinalCutKingiFunnyImgurRedditAweMeChannelGeeksOfDoomAlltime10s and GeeksAreSexy.