While our readers are already talking about Kong: Skull Island in the comments section of our Kong: Skull Island review, this is the place where you can discuss spoilers without worrying about ruining the King Kong movie reboot for people who haven’t seen it yet.
If you’re posting comments here, assume that anyone in the conversation has seen Kong: Skull Island. If you haven’t seen the movie yet, then we would recommend that you don’t read the comments here until you have. Other than that, feel free to discuss Kong: Skull Island and all its surprises!
Want more Kong: Skull Island goodness? Check out our Skull Island-related features and updates:
- Kong: Skull Island Post-Credits Scene Description
- How to Make a Kong/Godzilla Crossover Franchise
- King Kong/Godzilla Universe is Called the MonsterVerse
- How Kong: Skull Island Sets Up a King Kong/Godzilla Universe
- Kong’s Skull Island is Now on Google Maps
Kong: Skull Island is now playing in U.S. theaters nationwide. It is 118 minutes long and is Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action, and for brief strong language.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!