Every year at Comic-Con we at Screen Rant look forward to the same things as everyone else: great panels on movies and TV shows, interviews with celebrities, interesting booths and of course, great costumes. Cosplay has become a huge part of the Comic-Con experience with people of every age and every walk of life getting into the spirit by dressing up as their favorite superhero, TV character or comic book character – even a few pedicab drivers join in on the fun!
With more than 100,000 people attending Comic-Con in 2012, there is no way to see every great costume out there. So of the ones we did see, we found 22 costumes that we liked above all the others. You’ll find the names of each of the characters below with the rank we have assigned them.
Check out our favorite cosplay costumes from Comic-Con 2012 in the gallery below:
Now for a list of the characters featured in the gallery:
- Toxic Avenger
- Engineer – Prometheus
- Red Skull – Captain America: The First Avenger
- The Joker
- Mary Poppins
- Sgt. Donny Donowitz (Bear Jew), Lt. Aldo Raine, & Shosanna Dreyfus – Inglourious Basterds
- The Tick & Arthur
- Doctor Who (Tom Baker)
- Juliet Starling – Lollipop Chainsaw
- Russell – Up
- Merida – Brave
- Ric “Nature Boy” Flair – WWF
- Disney Princesses
- Steampunk Guy
- Battleground Teela & She-ra
- Iron Fist
- Marshall & Kuato – Total Recall
- Mega Man
- Seymour & Audrey II – Little Shop of Horrors
- Beta Ray Bill – Thor comics
Which of these were your favorites? Follow me on Twitter – @MoviePaul – and tell me who I should dress up as next year.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!